Upcoming December Events:
- 12/16: Group Run @ Howell High School, 7 PM
- 12/23: Group Run @ Howell High School, 7 PM / Post-run drinks/appetizers and general holiday merriment at Renee’s
- 12/30: Group Run @ Howell High School, 7 PM
Here are a few of our annual favorites:
- Howell Farmer’s Market: The 2013 season will run every Sunday between May 4 and Oct. 27, featuring locally-grown produce, handmade goodies, and live entertainment.
- Balloonfest: Held annually at the end of June (27th-29th, 2014), this event is one of the premier summertime activities in Michigan! Balloon launches and fly-ins, an art festival, carnival rides, concerts, sky divers, stunt kites, fireworks and more!
- Howell Melon Festival and Melon Run: The Howell Melon Festival is a great family-friendly tradition held every August (15th-17h, 2014) since 1960, featuring weekend long events including the annual Melon Run 5k/10k (Friday, August 15th).
- Save the Wildlife 5k Run/Walk: A great trail and family fun run with a course that winds through the Howell Conference & Nature Center trails and roads over nearly 270 acres. Held annually in September (Late September).
- Tour de Livingston: The Rotary Club of Livingston hosts this annual Fall bike tour through beautiful Livingston County during peak fall color season in Mid-October. (Mid-October)
- Headless Horseman 5k/10k: The 5th Annual Headless Horseman 5K/10K is ready to get everyone into the Halloween spirit; with nearly 1400 runners participating last year you will not want to miss this late October event! (Late October)
- Howell Fantasy of Lights and Fantasy 5k: Light up the night with the Fantasy 5K, a nighttime run down Grand River in downtown Howell. As part of the Fantasy of Lights Parade festivities, the run starts Friday at 6 p.m. followed by the spectacular nighttime parade; includes dozens of illuminated floats, marching bands, and of course, Santa Claus. (The Friday after Thanksgiving annually)